febrero 08, 2011

Hollow Man's Requiem

I am lonely here... not just because you are no longer with me, but also because there is no one in my whole world that would understand why I still feel this way about you. I am alone with this love and this pain forever... There is not one person I know that I could share this with... And that is my curse... my punishment... my stigma.

The days are very similar to each other, always the same color, no matter how sunny or rainy it gets, it's all the same... starts the same... ends the same... alone...

I don't miss you because I don't want to be alone in my room. Honestly, many nights have occurred when I have had company... is not really about just being with company, I miss you because you would see me and hear me like no one else ever has, and I doubt anyone ever will... I miss you because you were yourself and I was myself... nothing but a girl and a boy who found each other knowing they were lucky for they found their soul mate... until the boy walked away... but I promise you, the boy left his half behind, he took none of his emotions or any piece of his soul with him when he walked away, because he could not bear the idea of leaving the girl without her other half of a soul. She is complete now... while he remains hollow.

Nothing I've ever done has changed me so much in my life. Echoes and waves of fear crowd my mind everytime I let myself look back... I keep laying my eyes on your pictures... some times I think they can move and smile at me, but that only lasts for a second... it vanishes when I try to reach you, when I wish I could touch your face just one more time... one more kiss... one more hug... one more laugh... one more... just one more...

Everything is gone... you were suppossed to be gone with all these, instead all my life and all my feelings are gone... I left everything in your power and you took away with it... all of it... I no longer know how to love or care about someone else... not that I am interested... I just lost it all... and it turns out to be a very very lonely and unforgiving place to live... what really breaks me is that it seems I won't ever leave this place... this prison I built around me and called it my life.

I hope one day the girl would forgive the boy who walked away... and let him rest in peace...

I love you more than anything I could possibly think could love... I fear God might be mad at me because I found a way to love you more than He can...

Never miss me... never please... let me be hollow... I chose this, I chose this... for you...

Goodbye now... I love you...

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LJWG-sQys

No hay comentarios.: